- We are developing a robotic guidance framework using Computer Vision
- We designed a fruit picker machine with multiple robotic arms
New Research Project supported by Secyt - UNC
"NTEGRATION OF REAL TIME OBJECT DETECTION IN IMAGES INTO DRIVING AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES AND ROBOTICS ARMS."
- IEEE published a paper made by the Department researchers
- Our sponsor (Secyt - UNC) approved the project results: "Optimizing of parallel algorithms in neural networks applied to the computer vision."
- We participated in "The 2017 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI) December 14-16, 2017, Las Vegas, USA"
- NVIDIA Donation
Secyt - UNC decides to support research project "Optimizing of parallel algorithms in neural networks applied to the computer vision."
- New site for the Lab.
- Server for the Classroom 103